Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Benfica ace plays down talk

Spanish Under-21 starlet keen on Benfica stay


Benfica ace plays down talk
Garcia: Happy at Benfica

Benfica ace Javi Garcia is playing down speculation he could be destined for a Premier League switch.
The former Real Madrid midfielder has been linked with the likes of Chelsea and Everton after impressing for the Portuguese outfit.
However, while the Spain Under-21 international is aware of the reports, he is happy with Benfica and is not looking to move.

Interest

"At the moment I don't have any news about the interest from English clubs," explained Garcia.
"That's the truth. I only know what I've only seen in the press.
"But I'm only focused on Benfica, the club where I want to play for many years."

No comments:

Post a Comment