Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reds linked with starlet

Sampdoria midfielder delighted with link


Reds linked with starlet
Koman: Reds link

Liverpool are reportedly lining up a move for young Hungarian midfielder Vladimir Koman.
The 20-year-old left-sided player is on loan at Italian club Bari until the end of the season from Sampdoria, but the Reds are reportedly lining up a �4million bid for him.
Koman, who has a Ukrainian passport as well as a Hungarian one, has come off the bench during Bari's last two Serie A games and admits it is an honour to be linked with Liverpool.
"This is an honour for me if the news about Liverpool is true," he told Nemzeti Sport.

Suitable

"This is a famous and giant club but at the moment I want to concentrate on getting regular first team football.
"I wouldn't go there to sit on the bench. Getting into the starting 11 of Liverpool may be a bit early for me but so far I haven't only thought about this possibility.
"I want to play football and a smaller club may be a more suitable choice for me.
"I have plenty of time as I am a young footballer. In Italy it's difficult to get into the first team as a young player, I'll see how I can deal with my chances at Bari."

No comments:

Post a Comment