Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Suarez plays down links

Uruguayan staying put


Suarez plays down links
Suarez: Big interest

Ajax starlet Luis Suarez insists he will not be joining Manchester United or Chelsea in January.
The Uruguayan is being tracked by Europe's elite with Barcelona also interested, alongside the Premier League giants.
The 22-year-old has been in outstanding form this term with 16 goals already to his name.
But Suarez - who has been playing in Holland since 2006 when he joined Groningen, where he spent just one season before linking up with Ajax - insists he is staying in Amsterdam until next summer.
"Anyone can keep on talking about Barcelona, Manchester United or Chelsea but at the moment I have my mind focused on Ajax, where I desire to stay at least until June," he stated.
"I want to stay at Ajax, so personally there isn't any offer for me from other teams.
"It could keep on being said that Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea want me but I am going to stay at Ajax until June."

No comments:

Post a Comment