Jonsson considering options

Swede in dark over Stoke link
Jonsson: Stoke link

Swedish international Markus Jonsson insists that he knows nothing of possible interest from Stoke City.
The AIK Solna right-back is about to become a free agent as his contract is set to expire.
Jonsson had previously informed AIK that he wanted to move on, and a number of clubs are said to be showing an interest with a view to signing him in January.
The 28-year-old, though, insisted he was unaware of Stoke's reported move for him.
"I heard [about Stoke] when I came in to training," said Jonsson.
"He had read it somewhere. But I don't know if there is anything to it. My agent and I will talk by the end of the week."
AIK have already planned for life without Solna, and signed Martin Lorentzson from Assyriska.
But Jonsson admits he could yet be ready to sign a new deal with AIK.
"I don't know about Stoke. But I had a meeting with AIK," he said.
"We agreed to try to a transfer, but when the clubs came to look at me in June I got injured and AIK had already brought on Lorentzson so the situation has become a little odd.
"I had a meeting with Bjorn (Wesstrom, sporting director) and he said that AIK would like to keep my in the squad over next year.
"I really like here, and it's Champions League next year and that is something that I think a lot about.
"We haven't started sending the contracts between us so now it's up for me to decide on what I want."