Chamakh biding his time
Chamakh: Plenty of interest

Bordeaux striker yet to decide where his future will lie

Marouane Chamakh is in no rush to resolve his future at Bordeaux and will leave any decision until the summer.
The Moroccan striker was hot property during pre-season, with a number of clubs reported to be courting his services.
West Ham and Arsenal led the Premier League hunt, with Sunderland also believed to be keen.
No formal offers were lodged, though, and Chamakh ended up staying in France.
He is set to be out of contract at the end of the season and will be free to discuss a potential move with any interested party from January.

No deal yet

Chamakh admits he faces a tough decision regarding what to do next, but he has not ruled out the possibility of prolonging his association with Bordeaux.
"I have decided at the moment that I am not going to sign a new contract, but that does not mean I will not be at Bordeaux next year," he told Sud-Ouest.
"I have seven to eight months to make the biggest decision of my life and I don't want to be rushed.
"The door is open for me to stay here and nobody is pushing me out.
"I will make sure I do the right thing for my life and my career."